While I can go on about food in Delhi for the rest of the year, I want to wrap it up for you guys so I can move on to some other great things about my trip. If you guys are planning a trip and want more recommendations please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I am more than willing to help with specific preferences.
Here are some musts when it comes to eating out in New Delhi:
1. Happy hour at Q’ba, my recommendation is to go to the one in Connaught Place for a sunset cocktail!
2. Rooftop dining at Kylin in Ambience Mall
3. Eating a jalebi in Old Delhi: If you can’t make it to old Delhi find a local sweet shop, but do try a jalebi!
4. Donuts at Mad Over Donuts, seriously move over Krispy Kreme.
5. Lunch at Basil and Thyme in Santushti, just the ambiance is worth it!
7. Dine at a the food court in DLF Promenade for a super casual meal
8. Try fast food chains, just looking at Mcdonalds, and KFC’s menus in India will give you an insight into the culture. A local fast food chain Nirula’s has ice cream to die for.
9. Get invited to a Kitty Party for lunch…. Ladies who lunch and make money!
10. Meetha Paan- Ask for a local paanwala!